Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chinese exam = finished!/ ATC's = here I come again! :)

Yesterday evening I had my exam Chinese! Phiew... I think it went well :) Now I can make some more ATC's, join swap, organize swaps and work on my blog and website again :) 

In between work and studying some nice ATC's arrived! 

First, for the DAYDWP ATC swap on Swap-Bot I received two ATC's from crmc (+ some really nice extras :-) )

On the left: 'A Moment of Quiet' and on the right ''J' is for Jennifer'. I love then both! :) 

 

for more from crmc, visit her website: crmc's website

I also received my ATC for the Quick ATC swap on swap-bot. It came from Fluffyporscha form Australia. The ATC is titles 'SHOES sassy'



Have a look on Fluffyporscha's page for more info.

In addition I have recently updated my website. I've added some more ATC's but still haven't added them all. So, still a lot of work to do! 

I've also started two swaps. One is on Swap-bot and one is organized from my website. Anyway I have to go now. I will promote and discuss these swaps in one of my next posts! 

Byebye and happy swapping!

Jennifer


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love the moment of quiet one. I was hoping you made it so I could beg you to make me one. I've seen some of the ones you've been getting they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete